American and African Business Women's Alliance




As usual, I was searching for different ways to fill my pockets and network with other like-minded women when I stumbled upon this organization - the American and African Business Women's Alliance - and decided to post it in case someone was interested. The goal of the alliance is to help foster business opportunities for American and African business women involved in trade and investment.  They help women develop management skills and provide mentoring and a platform for business women to network with each other. Check out their website and apply to join if you're interested.

Oh and lest I appear a scrooge, Merry Christmas! :-) I had an absolutely wonderful day with friends and family and ate absolutely too much.  Hope your day was just as blessed!

Picture source: http://www.aabwa.com/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment